Santa and Mrs. Claus can deliver your small gifts if arranged for from the parents.
If more presents than can fit in Santa’s Bag (hold’s 3 big Pillows) 40 lbs.
PLEASE pre-stage Gifts in the House by tree or have a helper for Santa Claus.
PLEASE insure all children have a gift from Santa Claus for him to pass out.
Talk with Santa about any idea’s you may have to help and improve your visit.
We like to make a Grand Entrance and have 2 chairs for both Santa and Mrs. Claus that are placed where there is a GREAT Backdrop for Family Photos.
When it is time to leave let Santa and Mrs. Claus make a Grand Exit and PLEASE keep the children from the windows and doors as to not spoil any Holiday Magic
Santa will be showing the children his “Photo Book of Secrets” of him at the North Pole.
His book includes his work shop and with the real reindeer and elves.
Santa discusses what life at the North Pole is like and all about Christmas as we shows many photos from the Pole.
Santa’s Book will even make the Adults “Believe”.
Mrs. Claus can read a story if you wish if you do not have a story book let us know so we make sure we brings a “Good One”
Let the children pick the wrapping paper for Santa’s Visits and give it to him when he leaves your Party to take back to the North Pole.
Santa can put them into a prearranged spot or car outside when he leaves
Keep the Spirit of Santa alive when they awake to their presents wrapped in their wrapping paper.
1. Please give Santa as much information as you can on your young guest so he can interact with them and keep the “Magic Alive” (Names, ages, sex, interest, what they want for Christmas, and favorite gift from Santa last year)
Make sure Santa has a cell phone number for the party just in case of emergencies. The minimal number of people aware of the visit the better the surprise..
2. Give “Santa by Scott” clear directions to the party location and availability to the parking areas nearby, save Santa Claus a parking space.
3. If Santa has gifts for the children. I can arrange to pick up gifts outside your home. Have your gifts ready. I can carry in one bag of presents for children or guests. They should be Clearly Labeled. I suggest a large black marking pen and printing directly on the gift, as tags can easily fall off. Please ensure a gift for each child, every year we end up with a crying child and no gift.
4. Santa likes to enter the party, meet the children, and show them his Book of Christmas Secrets (Photos of the North Pole, Elves and reindeer), Get photos and group photos, then pass out gifts if so desired. If you have a large group of children to see Santa, you should assign someone to be Santa’s helper and coordinate the order of children as they each visit Santa.
5. 2 large sturdy chairs without arms is best for Santa and Mrs. Claus to sit in. A good straight-back dining chair works well.
6. Set the chairs in a festive setting, usually near your Christmas tree or other holiday setting. Think of the area as if you were in a photo studio and arranged your ‘props’ and ‘backdrops’. Place a wreath, a few Christmas cards or your children’s drawings on the wall to make a wonderful difference. Leave room for others to gather around and behind Santa’s chair for group photos.
7. Think about photos with everyone. What about grandma and grandpa? Take a photo with Santa and Grandma Hugging. Nothing is more fun than having Santa ask “Grandpa if he’s been a good boy!”
8. For the payment due to Santa, place it inside a Christmas card or envelope. It never looks appropriate when someone is seen paying Santa. So, as Santa is departing, hand him or Mrs. Claus the envelope and say, “Thank you Santa, and here is a Christmas card from all of us.
Santa and Mrs. Claus does do wedding engagement events
Carolyn Claus has even preformed a Wedding Ceremony on Christmas Morning
Here are a few Idea’s Santa has seen over the years for Children that have Birthday’s in December and you want a Christmas Type Theme
1) Santa Themed Birthday Cakes & Cupcakes
2) Children decorating Cookies and Gingerbread Houses
3) Children making Christmas Snow Globes
4) Children dressed as Christmas Characters and Elves
5) Children doing Christmas trivia with Santa & Mrs. Claus
6) If you have an area large enough for a tarp and Fake Snow Various products you can find on line Santa have seen used.
Scott Wigal dba Santa by Scott -
"Santa by Scott" accepts Checks, Money Orders, Cash, or PayPal Credit Card Invoices
All Rights Reserved
United States of America
North Pole Hotline (321)-474-3706
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder