Santa can deliver your small gifts if arranged for from the parents.
If more presents than can fit in Santa’s Bag ( hold’s 3 big Pillows) 40 lbs.
PLEASE pre-stage Gifts in the House by tree or have a helper for Santa Claus.
PLEASE insure all children have a gift from Santa Claus for him to pass out.
Santa offers a Photo CD package and 4 by 6 inch On Site Photo Printing see Rates Page
Talk with Santa about any idea’s you may have to help and improve your visit.
Santa will be showing the children his “Photo Book of Secrets” of him at the North Pole, in his work shop and with the reindeer and elves. Santa’s Book will even make the Adults “Believe”.
Santa can read a story if you wish if you do not have a story book let us know so we make sure He brings a “Good One”
Early December Visit Idea: Let the children pick the wrapping Paper for Santa’s Visits and give it to him when he leaves your Party to take back to the North Pole. Keep Santa alive when they awake to their presents wrapped in their wrapping paper.
Santa recommends the following idea to keep the “Magic of Christmas” alive www.elfontheshelf.com, “Pop In Kins Elf ” or “Adopt an Elf”
Its a great way to keep the little ones chores done and grades up. Let us know ahead of time your childs Elf’s Name and where he/she will be during the visit.
Preparing for the Santa’s Visit
1. Please give Santa as much information as you can on your young guest so he can interact with them and keep the “Magic Alive” ( Names, ages, sex, interest, What they want for Christmas, favorite gift from Santa last year)
Make sure Santa has a cell phone number for the party just in case of emergencies. The minimal number of people aware of the visit the better the surprise..
2. Give “Santa by Scott” clear directions to the party location and availability to the parking areas near by, save Santa Claus a parking space .
3. Santa’s Helper can brings a digital camera or video recorder and it’s a great idea to enjoy the moment and be in the photos and just enjoy your Photo CD/ DVD Package from Santa see Rates Page
4. If Santa has gifts for the children. I can arrange to pick up gifts outside your home. Have your gifts ready. I can carry in one bag of presents for children or guests. They should be Clearly Labeled. I suggest a large black marking pen and printing directly on the gift, as tags can easily fall off. Please ensure a gift for each child, every year we end up with a crying child and no gift.
5. Santa likes to enter the party, meet the children, show them his Book of Christmas Secrets ( Photos of the North Pole, Elves and reindeer), Get photos and group photos, then pass out gifts if so desired. If you have a large group of children to see Santa, you should assign someone to be Santa’s helper and coordinate the order of children as they each visit Santa.
6. A large sturdy chair without arms is best for Santa to sit in. . A good straight-back dining chair works well.
7. Set the chair in a festive setting, usually near your Christmas tree or other holiday setting. Think of the area as if you were in a photo studio and arranged your ‘props’ and ‘backdrops’. Place a wreath, a few Christmas cards or your children’s drawings on the wall to make a wonderful difference. Leave room for others to gather around and behind Santa’s chair for group photos.
8. Think about photos with everyone. What about grandma and grandpa? Take a photo with Santa and Grandma Hugging. Nothing is more fun than having Santa ask “Grandpa if he’s been a good boy!”
9. For the payment due to Santa, place it inside a Christmas card or envelope. It never looks appropriate when someone is seen paying Santa. So, as Santa is departing, hand him or Mrs. Claus the envelope and say, “Thank you Santa, and here is a Christmas card from all of us. “Santa by Scott Characters “ do accepts tips for jobs well done.
10. **Santa requires a retainer to place the event in his books and a signed copy of contract and a 48 hour confirmation from the customer via phone or e mail to confirm the event.
Please remember to book as early as possible, We normally have most our dates full by November or Earlier.
December Children Birthday Idea’s
Here are a few Idea’s Santa has seen over the years for Children that have Birthday’s in December and You want a Christmas Type Theme
1) Santa Themed Birthday Cakes & Cupcakes (We offer)
2) Children decorating Cookies and Gingerbread Houses
3) Children making Christmas Snow Globes
4) Children dressed as Christmas Characters and Elves
5) Children doing Christmas trivia with Santa & Mrs. Claus
6) If you have an area large enough for a tarp and Fake Snow Various products you can find on line Santa have seen used.
“Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!”